Sr Digital Media Sales Representative Mainline/Philly, Springfield, Ardmore PA
- Full Time
As a Senior Dealer Success Consultant with Cox Automotive
you will spend the majority of time in the field and be responsible for
generating revenue within your defined account list and territory. You will
partner closely with automotive dealers to provide a consultative sales
assessment of their internet marketing and digital media advertising needs and
offer creative solutions to help them reach their business and sales
objectives. You will focus on retention of your current client base and expand
revenue opportunities by maximizing the benefits of the products and services
offered: Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book.
WE DON'T SELL CARS! We guide and educate automotive
dealers to make the best advertising decisions possible.
We are bigger than you realize. The Cox Automotive
portfolio includes over 20 automotive related brands and Cox Automotive Media
Solutions Group is the team that makes it happen – we are powered by one of the largest sales forces of its kind to our largest customer base: dealerships
across the country.
We are the ultimate workplace!
Here are five reasons you want to join Cox Automotive:
1. We are an innovator. We are inventing the future by redefining how cars are bought and sold on a daily basis!
2. We care about your development. We give you sophisticated tools and resources to support you: iPads, eLearning, and a dedicated training department!
3.We like rewards. Recognizing our people is an important part of our culture. It's not just about money (although the money is there,) we also celebrate you with President's Club trips, awards, and regular appreciation from your peers and your manager!
4. We make an impact every day. Yes, what we do works!
5. We rival Fortune 500 benefit packages. How about health benefits that start on day one, a generous 401k match, and flexible paid time off!
Here are five reasons you should NOT apply:
1. f you don't embrace change
2. If you don't like working from home.
3. If you don't put your customers’ success in front of your own.
4. If you are a human brochure and can't position value.
5.If you can't play nice and collaborate with your partners and teammates.
Are you paying attention? We have minimum qualifications.
• 3+ years sales, revenue retention, or account growth Required
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Has completed relevant training requirements
• Previous experience working independently
• Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
• Valid driver license
• Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Here are some other skills that will shift your career into high gear:
• Proficiency in using customer relationship management
• Automotive industry and advertising media experience
• Superior relationship building, closing and consulting
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.