Supervisor Lead Generation
5 days left
- Full Time
The Supervisor, Managed Services supervises
the VinSolutions BDC team and oversees the day-to-day operations of the team
with the goal of increasing overall dealership traffic through a variety of
avenues. Supervising the development of the team, including hiring,
disciplinary actions, setting daily, weekly, and monthly goals, counseling and
training, evaluating performance, and directing work assignments to ensure
effective departmental operations.
The supervisor is also responsible for dealer escalations and sales calls with
dealers expressing interest in the service.
- Leads a team of Business Development Center (BDC) Representatives to deliver exceptional service by contacting prospective clients and prospects through outbound calls, inbound calls and by responding to requests generated by the internet.
- Responsible for development of the team, including hiring, disciplinary actions, setting daily, weekly, and monthly goals, counseling and training, evaluating performance, and directing work assignments to ensure effective departmental operations.
- Oversees the handling of internet and inbound phone sales opportunities and assist with the management of all incoming lead types utilizing BDC policies and procedures. Ensures follow up tasks are completed in VinConnect including all email, phone and internet leads.
- Assists with sales calls with potential dealer clients, as well as the interviewing and onboarding of new dealer clients
- Pulls and creates reports for use in assessing rep performance and customer ROI.
- Reviews reports, calls, emails, and other contacts with customers and takes appropriate action to improve or highlight representative related metrics.
- Participates in regularly scheduled staff meetings to communicate status of current projects and to identify trends or needs within the team and the company.
- Ensures proper resolution of client concerns and heat cases, and documents resolution appropriately.
- Identifies opportunities and presents logical solutions for business and process or systems improvements.
- Responsible for staying on top of industry trends and providing insight to potential clients on successes and failures.
- 3+ years of leadership experience, preferably in a Business Development Center (BDC) environment or comparable automotive dealerships experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Able to offer insightful feedback on dealership eCommerce operations as it pertains to current Business Development functions.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve department goals through the management of individual performance objectives and accountabilities including service metrics for speed, efficiency, sales and quality of customer experience
- Willingness to fill in for Business Development Representatives (BDR) during peak volumes or absences
- Must have the skills and abilities to identify developmental deficiencies and create plans to address the deficiencies
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of call center software preferred (CRM, phone system, Quality monitoring, etc.)
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Up to 25% travel
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.