Digital Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Cox Media Group – Miami FL has an opening for a dedicated Digital Project Manager.
Our mission at Cox Media Group is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. For this position, we seek a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help achieve business goals. This role maintains accountability for onboarding clients and maintaining communication with the sales team, our internal digital team and clients throughout the project lifecycle.
As a Digital project manager, communication skills will be used to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver client projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills.
This individual must maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of digital fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. They must also be able to efficiently translate campaign requirements into effective, actionable information for fulfillment providers. They will work closely with fulfillment teams to drive superior campaign execution and results for customers. Other Duties include managing projects, keeping projects organized and on-budget, working with customers, quality assurance, and managing advertising campaigns. Applicants should possess a keen eye for detail, top-notch organizational skills, experience in marketing and technology, be comfortable learning new technology, and display strong written and verbal communication.
Ideally, you approach everything in life with a "figure-it-out" mentality, you're at your best when you're solving problems, and you've delivered enough projects to anticipate when and how potential challenges may arise.
- Manage the execution of campaigns / digital services from start to finish – manage client onboarding.
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs·
- Scoping project requirements and preparing action plans·
- Developing detailed project plans and monitoring progress ·
- Collaborating with internal teams and clients to design, develop and implement digital advertising campaigns.·
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients – being proactive and not just reactive·
- Develop meeting agendas, meeting minutes and action items every client meeting·
- Oversees KPIs / analytics, marketing plan development, execution, and follow-up.·
- Contributes to account growth by identifying opportunities to increase revenue and methods to improve internal processes, cultivates new business opportunities from existing clients and client contacts.·
- Liaise with the creative, digital and motion teams in order to plan, price and prioritize new projects·
- Ensuring excellent communication and a strong partnership is always maintained with the clients·
- Perform quality assurance check on all deliverables from web, content, creative, etc.·
- Uses comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products and fulfillment processes to effectively launch and maintain campaigns that achieve advertiser goals and KPIs.·
- Creating and managing project schedules and resource plans, rebalancing workloads as needed·
- Developing support documentation, including error logs and requirement specifications·
- Anticipating potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues·
- Continuously identifying opportunities for improving workflows, processes, and resource allocation and planning. ·
- Collaborating with the internal teams to develop quotes and timelines for creative, web development, and anything else to best meet client needs. ·
- Being an internal thought leader of how best to use technology platforms to drive business results.·
- Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital fulfillment requirements and workflow.·
- Reviews all orders to ensure proper documentation is supplied and secures any missing data from the digital sales team prior to handing off to the central fulfillment team.·
- Approves and/or escalates any orders that are exceptions to the standardized product catalog and SLAs.·
- Holds fulfillment providers accountable for SLA delivery and escalates issues as needed.·
- Provides consistent feedback to fulfillment providers to facilitate continuous improvement in the quality of service and campaign results.·
- Work with Sales Managers and Account Managers to develop and execute growth strategies of our key accounts·
- Explore, identify and establish workflow platforms and processes which can be universally applied across multiple markets
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, social, content marketing, reach extension, programmatic, video, display advertising and website development.
- Proven success at multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.