Social Media Specialist
- Full Time
Social Media Specialist
Ranked #1 in Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for 2018, Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ), is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Social Media Specialist will assist in developing a strategy to analyze, grow and track Social Media engagement and success for all brands. This person will work with other team members to develop and implement engaging social content and will monitor and analyze that engagement across all social accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop a comprehensive social media strategy for each brand
- Implement social content according to strategy
- Monitor our efforts for effectiveness using social media and content marketing tools (e.g. Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Work with content team to create custom content for social channels
- Post/re-post appropriate industry-related content from other sources
- Make suggestions according to results to improve social media efforts
- Closely monitor all activity across social channels
- Help to identify and resolve customer issues and complaints that arise
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in a social media/marketing related field or 3-5 years experience
- Experience with social media and content marketing analytics tools such as Hootsuite or Hubspot
- Proven ability to analytically approach social media growth problems and work with others to solve them
- Experience engaging with customers in a positive way online such as replying to reviews and comments
- Experience in developing and implementing a social media strategy
- Good writing skills are required but formal education in a writing field is not required
- Expertise in social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are required
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Please visit www.hiiquote.com/careers and select the appropriate listing