- Full Time
Ranked #1 in Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for 2018, Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ), is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The objective of the SEO Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to assigned web properties. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test, track and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI on organic search campaigns across assigned web properties
- Perform technical SEO duties as prescribed by reporting manager
- Assist in optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing through split tests, keyword implementation and other methods
- Assist in ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor SEO strategy
- Implement link building strategy as prescribed by reporting manager
- Test and track sites to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed pages and existing pages
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Education and Work Experience:
- Proven SEO experience with a degree in marketing or analytics related field or 3-5 years experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Please visit www.hiiquote.com/careers and select the appropriate listing