- Full Time
Ranked #1 in Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for 2018, Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ), is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The objective of the SEO Director is to create and implement an SEO strategy that will maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to our web properties. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including keyword and keyword group strategy, link-building, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, technical SEO optimization and more. The SEO Director will also hire, manage and direct a team of SEO professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct SEO team strategy, activities and effectiveness based on organic traffic goals
- Execute tests, track, collect and analyze data and results and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns across all web properties
- Manage any expenses related to the organic search channel, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy, meta descriptions, backlinks and landing pages through split tests, analytics and other methods
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor SEO strategy
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development and content teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed pages as well as existing pages
Education and Work Experience:
- Proven organic traffic growth experience
- Proven understanding of search engine marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Expert knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in organic search
- Degree in marketing or marketing analytics related field or 7-10 years experience
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Please visit www.hiiquote.com/careers and select the appropriate listing