Jr Graphic Designer
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Description: Junior Graphic Designer
At Vector Media we go a little something like this...
We help brands tell better stories through a contemporary mix of outdoor media assets and experiences designed to cut through the clutter. Founded in 1998 as a billboard company in New York, it was Vector’s iconic Double Decker product that revitalized transit advertising on a national scale and demonstrated to the world that impact and reach are not mutually exclusive. Now operating in 53 markets, including 27 of the top 35 DMAs, Vector is the largest provider of transit advertising solutions in the country. Vector believes in the power of offline, contextual marketing, and has created an integrated platform that combines data and creativity to harness the power of out-of-home, experiential marketing, and digital advertising.
Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a super energetic and talented designer to take on all our marketing sales collateral, branding and product design, and experiential design. Our Junior Graphic Designer will be working directly under the Director of Marketing assisting with all Marketing functions including creating PowerPoint presentations, case studies and one-sheets, promotional products, digital assets, and sales collateral. This position is ideal for any multi-skilled creative looking for experience in a fun and young marketing team. The ideal candidate is someone with great interpersonal skills who can manage cross-departmental communications and is naturally proactive within their role.
If you’re a tech-savvy fast learner with digital art & design skills, then this job is for you!
- Conceptualize and evolve the visual identity of our brand while working towards our brand goals and company mission. Our New York based Graphic Designer will be the co-authority on making sure everything we produce stays within our Brand Guidelines.
- Design for a wide range of marketing and sales collateral including one-sheets, infographics, media kits, Powerpoint presentation decks, invitations, outdoor ads, and other print and digital projects on a case-by-case basis.
- Develop templates and style guides for use in various areas of the brand’s corporate identity particularly within Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign.
- Contribute to producing speculative art for outdoor advertising, using Photoshop to mock up advertising concepts on our various media formats from around the country, including buses and events
- Create digital assets for use on Social Media and website
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas and concepts for marketing and communications
- At least 1-2 years of experience designing for a brand in a professional office environment
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality materials from a collection of assets including an ability to understand and interpret company objectives into creative expressions.
- Total expertise in Adobe InDesign CC, Illustrator CC and Microsoft Powerpoint is essential
- Have a strong grip on design trends and tools, and even better – a finger on the pulse of pop culture
- Be a proactive project manager with an ability to multitask and keep projects on their timelines
- Be a creative individual willing to explore new ideas, but work well in a team setting
- Be a very strong communicator, a thorough worker that is especially attentive to details.
Be a note taker!
Full-time, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Vector Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Jr Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly