Social Media Manager / PR + Communications
6 days left
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager / PR + Communications
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary range from $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER / PR + COMMUNICATIONS
Our non-profit client is looking for a multifaceted marketer with a focus on Social Media Marketing and PR / Communications.
The ideal Social Media Manager / PR + Communications must be professional, polished and able to hit the ground running with a passion for nonprofit work! A passion for writing is a must and AP Training HIGHLY preferred.
The Social Media Manager / PR + Communications duties:
- Researching and developing content for website, blogs and collateral materials
- Developing social media calendars + offering social media strategy for specific campaigns using Facebook and other social media tools
- Managing all paid social media advertising and researching analytics and campaign performance
- Researching and writing content for the organization's monthly newsletter
- Writing press releases, help pitching media, and securing placements
- Assisting the VP of Communications with media outreach for publicity, including pulling lists from Cision, writing press releases and pitching stories
The Social Media Manager / PR + Communications requirements:
- BA or Master's Degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism
- Facebook Ads, Facebook marketing
- Excellent writing skills, skilled at AP Style guidelines
- Thrives in a fast paced environment where things frequently change, there are a lot of moving parts, and you are wearing many hats
- AP training a huge plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Social Media Manager / PR + Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly