2 days left
- Full Time
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO SUBMIT BOTH COVER LETTER AND RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED!**
Fast-paced boutique PR and social media agency specializing in entertainment (kids' TV,educational media, documentaries and the arts, toys, licensing, consumer products, tech/CE, etc.) seeks exceptionally smart, mature, creative, hardworking,highly-organized and ultra-reliable, communications-oriented, self-starter hungry to make their mark in a dynamic field as part of a terrific team for along-term opportunity. Must be a quick-witted, detail-focused, multitasking “ideas person” with excellent phone/verbal skills, writing talent and powers of persuasion. Must be fully comfortable on phone and email and able to “sell” anything!
Must be completely at ease and quick to dig their heels in and rise to any occasion.Must be eager to make a commitment to learn from the challenging yet rewarding and often fun work. Must take pride in your work and see how you fit in to the bigger picture. Regular contact with clients, media and influencers required. Many opportunities to assist with and attend trade shows and events.
Journalism/Communications/PR background candidates preferred. MUST have solid professional, on-the-job PR and social media experience, ideally two years or more.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- working closely with the team (and on your own) to develop and execute results-driven media-, influencer- and social media-based campaigns and promotional activities for clients on an ongoing basis
- taking on and assisting with assignments based of the needs of the firm and the companies and brands it represents
- researching, establishing and honing relationships with key media and bloggers/ influencers
- regularly placing national and market-specific coverage for upcoming launches, news, initiatives, events, and more
- securing and arranging media interviews
- drafting and editing press releases, pitch letters and other materials for use with media
- helping to establish, manage and grow numbers and engagement on the official social media pages (FB, IG, etc.) of the brands/companies the firm represents
- actively and thoughtfully contributing to team and client brainstorms
- contributing to PR/social media proposals, updates and wrap-up reports, as needed
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly