Digital Marketing Coordinator
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $25/HR DOE
Our nonprofit client in Washington, DC is looking for a freelance Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team through the end of the year with the potential to extend further.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist in a broad range of activities for the organization -with a focus on marketing the annual conference and programming at national meetings
- Write, layout and deploy emails, e-newsletters, and flyers; ensure timely completion of all marketing deliverables.
- Source and develop social media content including writing and locating images or designing graphics
- Support team members with daily marketing tasks and ensure timely completion of marketing projects, activities, tasks, and deliverables.
- Track and measure online activities and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for managing the marketing components of the social media presence on all relevant platforms.
- Assist with additional marketing requests as needed
Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience; Must have advanced knowledge of writing and developing content for social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and email marketing platforms, Eloqua and Real Magnet a HUGE plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (or Canva) and basic HTML
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail; checking work before submission
- Well-organized and self-motivated; Effective project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience in sustainability and/or science a HUGE plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.