Project / Promotions Coordinator (+ emails)
Position: Project / Promotions Coordinator (+ emails)
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $25/hr DOE
One of our hottest beauty clients seeks a long term freelance Project Coordinator to join their team onsite in San Francisco in this year long contract with potential to go full-time!
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Manage end to end promotional campaigns, including QA/troubleshooting of promotions, optimizing processes, providing input for forecasting and analytics, and more!
- Partner with Analytics, Production, Marketing and IT to ensure flawless execution of campaigns.
- Track campaign success and provide results and recaps on a daily, weekly and quarterly.
- Track competitive marketplace to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly updates/trends.
- Build template and provide promotional results to business partners on an on-going basis.
The ideal Project Coordinator should possess the following:
- 2-4 years of experience in beauty retail ideally or just retail.
- Analytically savvy with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, people, and initiatives.
- High energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Excels in fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.