3D Designer - part time hours in San Jose
4 days left
Position: 3D Designer - part time hours in San Jose
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance, 20-30 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: up to $45 per hour
Our agency client seeks 3D Designer onsite in San Jose to assist with multiple freelance-based projects this summer!
Hours will be project based and will average 20-30 hrs/week.
The 3D Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop client creative strategy for exhibit and tradeshow design
- Develop 3D Design in Studio Max - modeling + rendering.
- Create design layouts for large scale graphics, tradeshow / environmental materials, banners, and more
- Create moodboards, furniture boards, ideaboards, etc. using Illustrator and Photoshop
The 3D Designer should possess the following:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Illustrator/Photoshop skillset necessary
- AutoCAD, SketchUP and Revit a MUST
- 3D Studio max a HUGE plus
- Some knowledge of architectural construction plans (scale, plan view, elevations, schedules)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for 3D Designer - part time hours in San Jose
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly