Web Content Manager (+QA)
Position: Web Content Manager (+QA)
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: 6+ months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $38 per hour DOE
Our major education client needs a Web Content Manager to join their team for a 6+ month contract, onsite 40 hours/week in Berkeley.
In this role the Web Content Manager will support 19 different business units to provide support for the client's core applications, websites, and marketing tools!
- Work closely with partners, clients, and the digital media team to provide technical and marketing support on the client's applications, websites, and within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Work in the client's project management tool, Teamwork Desk, to take tickets and troubleshoot any issues - everything from resetting passwords to assisting clients with setting up email marketing campaigns
- Work with clients and development teams to define and communicate issues with their platforms, serve as liaison between the two and ensure that client needs are met with any new enhancements
- Assist with QA testing and debugging of any new sites, pages, or campaigns
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Web Content Manager:
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Teamwork Desk
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability to coordinate and partner with a wide range of clients and stakeholders in a large organization
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience in the higher education space
- Familiarity with Google Suite, HTML / CSS is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.