Part time, Event Coordinator
Position: Part time, Event Coordinator
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 10 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: 3 Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: $30 - 36 per hour DOE
Our rideshare client is seeking a Event Coordinator to join their team onsite for 3 months.
The Event Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Manage conference logistics including ordering materials, arrange staffing and coordinating hotels
- Manage contracts and deliverables with external vendors
- Scrubbing attendee list post conference and loading them into Salesforce
The ideal Event Coordinator has:
- 2+ years of event, tradeshow or conference experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.