Senior Multimedia Designer
Position: Senior Multimedia Designer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Temp to Hire (Onsite)
Estimated Duration: Temp to Hire
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $45/hour; Up to $90,000/year
Our corporate client is in need of a Senior Multimedia Designer to join an award-winning Marketing and Communications team for a contract to hire position starting Mid- September.
The Senior Multimedia Designer will help conceive and implement concepts in various creative projects and oversee them to completion: eliciting client requirements, setting expectations and ensuring successful outcomes. Ideally, the ACD will have expert knowledge of design, be an impactful storyteller, and possess a desire to grow and expand the team's capabilities.
Senior Multimedia Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceive and implement concepts in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Create animation and VFX for brand videos, sales videos, explainers, and social video creation, as well as executing internal, ad hoc video requests
- Lead brainstorm/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Build presentation decks that bring ideas to life
- Oversee graphic design capabilities including print, digital, social, etc.
- Write/design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients' needs
- Present and defend your work, and the work of the team, to stakeholders and senior executives
Senior Multimedia Designer Requirements:
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
- Expert After Effects knowledge. Ability to bring concepts and ideas to life through use of motion graphics and animation
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc. for both digital and print design
- Proven experience as a mentor/leader in a similar creative role
- Ability to adapt as creative assignments change and evolve, while maintaining quality
- Experience with UI/UX Design a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.