Client Service Supervisor - Front Office
- Full Time
This position assists the Office Manager in supervising and coordinating the general office function of the Auction, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all sales paperwork and documents, and assists customers with problems that may arise in the sales process. This position will oversee inside staff with reviews, hiring, reporting and scheduling staff.
- Supervise, schedule, determine work procedures, assign duties, expedite workflow, and supervise office, counter and block clerks to efficiently process sales transactions.
- Review work as necessary to ensure accuracy, conformance to policies and procedures, and a high quality of customer service.
- Supervise balancing of all sales.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any problems that may occur in the sales process.
- Provide accurate and friendly service to dealers and interact with other departments as necessary to resolve customer problems.
- Monitor DMV laws, stay up-to-date on new regulations and ensure conformity with DMV regulations.
- Supervise title clerks and schedule according to workload.
- Assist with resolving complex title issues.
- Supervise floor plan clerks, assuring that dealers are properly registered for floor plan use, confirming floor plan availability, and preparing floor plan agreements and summaries.
- Maintain and monitor office equipment.
- Supervise inventory and ordering of office and block supplies.
- May help with other duties, assist vendors, and answer employee questions regarding procedures and services, etc.
- Assist manager in counseling and disciplining employees as necessary. Under the direction of the manager, plan, monitor and evaluate employee job performance, and assist manager in conducting performance appraisals.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
- Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 - 3 years experience in the automobile industry or the Auction business required.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Competent supervisory experience and/or successful completion of a leadership program and excellent organizational skills required.
- Good computer and software knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 essential.
- Ability to work well with others and maintain focus and productivity under compressed deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail needed.
- Valid driver's License and good driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, color, and depth perception.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.