Creative Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Creative Marketing Specialist
Our company combines the exceptional image collections of fashion, luxury, lifestyle, celebrity and beauty imagery, along a collection of sought-after art and commercial photography. We represent over a million images that are available upon request for high-end editorial, advertising, decorative and commercial purposes.
The Creative Marketing Specialist will have a background in luxury brands, fashion, photography, culture, or the visual fields and be ready to push their sleeves up to create a comprehensive strategic marketing platform. Our needs range from innovative social media campaigns, to paid digital/social user acquisition, to promotional and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is ready to take on more responsibilities while supporting the sales team to create better brand awareness and drive market share forward.
This role requires an extraordinary level of organization and ability to meet deadlines and assist the sales team in ensuring they meet their marketing deadlines and sales goals. A creative approach to targeting new markets and new clients essential. An evolved design aesthetic and experience in visual communication a must.
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans in line with the company brand
- Concept and direct social media presence, including developing an editorial post calendar to ultimately expand social presence
- Identify, define, and establish KPIs that align with business objectives
- Work hand in hand with management to develop and execute specific marketing initiatives that drive brand building and brand development initiatives
- Create, execute and oversee implementation of SEO plan, analytics and reporting
- Lead a junior marketing team of 1-2 people, setting best practices, managing performance, and optimizing workflows
- Test and optimize marketing tactics to help drive email engagement and overall revenue
- Present weekly the marketing pipeline to the licensing teams
- Create monthly marketing tracking reports using Mail Chimp, Google analytics, etc. for marketing initiatives, campaigns, and events measured against revenue goals
- Identify advertising and editorial media trends, including monitoring the competitive landscape and messaging on an ongoing basis, in order to develop targeted campaigns for individual markets
- Track industry events, including exhibitions and conferences, identifying key events to attend, working closely with management team on planning and developing necessary presentations
- Bachelor degree, 4 years experience in digital marketing, including email, social media,
advertising and content-based marketing
- Highly analytical, self-motivated, growth mindset with high EQ
- Background in luxury, fashion, beauty, culture or photography required
- Experience in interpreting analytics and ability to employ results to drive new initiatives
- Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines, with a proactive approach and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, MailChimp, and Google Analytics on MAC platform
- Flexible mindset, including the willingness to respond to changing circumstances
- A discerning eye necessary to present our artists and content at the highest level
No calls please, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Candidates without resumes will not be considered, cover letters are preferred not required.