Supervisor Inbound Sales
- Full Time
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
As a Supervisor, Inbound Sales, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by driving call center sales and retention of all Cox residential products and services via the call center sales channel, while ensuring customer satisfaction. Supervising a team of call canter sales representatives, you will implement and lead sales strategies to exceed revenue growth and profit objectives by maximizing the sales programs across all product lines.
This is the perfect career opportunity for sales-driven individuals with an
entrepreneurial spirit. Unleash your potential with Cox Communications. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission potential
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provides leadership and vision to develop a strong
retention/sales culture to enable retention reps to achieve key performance
metrics and maximize revenue targets.
- Select, lead, coach, mentor, develop, and provide support to
a high performance Inbound Sales team responsible for resolving customer concerns, overcoming customer objections and retaining customers, revenue and products/services.
- Consistently deliver upon leadership expectations to
include: one on one meeting with team members, training, meeting timelines, etc.
- Establishes strategic partnership across all regions and
with Center boundary partners in order to maximize effectiveness.
- Monitors and analyzes report data to identify customer
concerns/dissatisfaction feedback; collaborates with leadership, makes recommendations, and implements solutions focused on improving customer satisfaction; and takes accountability for driving improvements in retention /revenue growth, team productivity, team quality, and optimization of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively resolve complex customer complaints concerning
all areas of the company in a win-win fashion by building a rapport with the customer and using interpersonal techniques, networking techniques, and creative problem-solving.
- Trains, coaches, and develops staff to meet and exceed
monthly/annual channel PSU and revenue targets.
- Regularly monitor reps and team's professionalism,
performance, holding employees accountable for productivity and quality expectations.
- Ensure consistency of monitoring, coaching in content,
methods and procedures, and corrective action processes.
- Ensure compliance to ethics and company standards for
attendance, payroll, performance documentation, corrective action, and other established processes.
- Supervises the call center organization to meet and exceed
call handling, operational efficiency, revenue, and quality objectives.
- Manages day-to-day productivity to meet and exceed
residential objectives and to ensure call coverage across the complete Cox serviceable footprint.
- Drives alignment, consistency, and cohesiveness in people
practices, call center management activities, overall performance management, and customer service delivery, to achieve personal and department goals.
- Implements tactics which enhance sales performance across
sales contests, incentives, commissions, leadership development, training, and call center technology needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. sales, sales
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation and collaborative
skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills and an attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications as well as effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working
relationships with internal and external customers and quickly adapt to changes in process, requirements, goals, and organizational change.
- Ability to effectively motivate and engage direct reports to achieve
and surpass regional goals.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales teams.
- Proven ability to execute tactical goals in support of national
strategy and vision
- Available to work flexible schedules, including rotating on-call
positions, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential.
- BS/BA degree in related
discipline strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a management role or leading cross
functional projects preferred
in telecommunications industry desired.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.