Digital Content Anchor
3 days left
- Full Time
We're looking for a creative, driven, and experienced Digital Content Anchor to join our growing digital content team and be a face of our brand across all screens. This position will report to the Managing Director of Content.
The Digital Content Anchor will be a key player in our company's global editorial and marketing strategy, and will be responsible for hosting various live and pre-recorded videos and interviews from our Baltimore, Maryland office. The right candidate is an experienced on-screen news junkie with a proven knowledge and experience covering business and financial market news, and has an idea of what's trending. The position will host occasional nationwide webinar events, and can articulate our company’s message within the context of current financial markets. The candidate will appear in daily videos and interviews posted to platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. This position will also help produce and host recurring podcasts. We're looking for an excellent communicator and self-starter who collaborates well in a team-centric environment.
- Produce/collaborate/write daily/weekly digital video content (PKGs) around market news and trends as assigned by the Editorial Managing Director
- Craft scripts for all digital video segments and design interviews that uncover information of substance appealing to our customer base
- Anchor/host daily live and pre-recorded social media content across multiple platforms
- Produce and host recurring podcast content with company leaders & editors
- Anchor/host special nationwide "webinar" shows
- Anchor/host interviews at large company events with special guests
- Contribute story ideas and editorial content as assigned by Editorial Managers and Editorial Managing Director
- Present content in an accurate and unbiased mindset
- Produce and deliver work that engages audiences on social media
- Minimum three years on-screen experience for a national financial broadcast or digital newsroom
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets and current business news, along with general news
- Ability to project sophisticated on-screen presence and represent company in an effective manner and one that improves marketing results
- Superior writing, editorial, and organizational skills
- Sound demonstration of editorial judgment and a commitment to journalistic ethics
- Active daily engagement on social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ability to track and be prepared to respond to breaking news
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously and work extended or "off" hours as needed and in connection with events and new developments
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Podcast experience preferred
- Ability to travel and be on site for events as necessary
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High degree of curiosity and creativity
About Stansberry Research:
At Stansberry Research, we thrive on new ideas and the entrepreneurial spirit. Naturally, we always look for new people, explorers, and innovators. If you are interested in a career where your ideas won't only be heard but rather celebrated, we'd like to hear from you.
Founded in 1999 and based in Baltimore, Maryland, Stansberry Research is the largest independent source of financial insight in the world. It delivers unbiased investment advice to self-directed investors seeking an edge in a wide variety of sectors and market conditions.
Stansberry Research has nearly two dozen analysts and researchers – including former hedge-fund managers and buy-side financial experts. They produce a steady stream of timely research on value investing, income generation, natural resources, biotech, financials, short-selling, macroeconomic analysis, options trading and more.
The company's uncompromised insight has made it one of the most respected and sought-after research organizations in the financial sector. Stansberry Research has nearly 1 million readers and more than 250,000 paid subscribers in well over 100 countries.
As an employer committed to equal opportunity and a diverse workforce, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.