Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor, Financial & Professional Services
- Full Time
Bliss Integrated Communication is looking to hire a seasoned Senior Account Executive or an Account Supervisor with a public relations/marketing background to support and collaborate on a mix of 3 accounts in our Professional Services & Financial Services practices.
- Serve as day-to-day support for select clients, managing both strategy and execution
- Coordinate media relations efforts, including media list development, pitch writing, securing coverage
- Develop and edit content (bylined articles, blog posts, external marketing collateral, and other press materials)
- Serve as information leader on client teams, demonstrating industry or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affects the client
- Route articles of interest to account teams and client
- Assist in the development of long-term client plans, program recommendations, and developing budgets
- Manage reporting mechanisms for client and account team
- Participate with senior team leaders in client presentations
- Bachelor's degree
- Public Relations and/or integrated marketing experience required (SAE: 3+ yrs; AS 4-5+). Agency experience preferred . This is not an entry-level position.
- B2B experience strongly preferred
- Must have media relations skills/experience
- Experience and/or strong interest in financial services and/or professional services is required
- Exceptional writing and communication skills is an absolute must
- Understanding of digital media role in integrated communication strategies
- Experience managing accounts and strong client interactions
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, collaboration, communication and problem-solving
- Flexible approach; has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
- Ability to grasp complex content
Bliss Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Package including Bonus & Incentive Opportunities
- Robust Benefits Program: medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, employer paid life insurance, commuter benefits, pet insurance, college savings plan (529), employee discounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Generous Time Off
- Summer Days
- Volunteer Day
- Generous Company Holidays including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Work from Home
- Convenient Midtown Office Location (42nd St/5th Ave)
- Casual Friday’s
- Great Company Culture. Collaborative, friendly, supportive, of high integrity. We highly value our colleagues.
Bliss Integrated Communication is a 44-year old integrated marketing communication agency that partners with top-tier healthcare, financial and professional services companies—and those who live “in between”—to build reputation and sales through strategic PR, thought leadership, targeted digital media and analytics. Bliss focuses on finding the whitespace that makes each business unique, driving toward business goals and securing real results. Clients include some of the most respected names in the industries served; average tenure among large clients is eight-plus years. What sets Bliss apart is its dedicated and experienced executives, an understanding of how to forge deep, long-lasting client partnerships and an unwavering commitment to success.
For more information about Bliss Integrated, please visit us at www.blissintegrated.com.