3 days left
- Full Time
ORTHOWORLD is a customer-centric media company exclusively serving the global orthopaedic market. Its singular mission is helping device companies, suppliers, service providers and individuals improve their performance through timely and relevant business intelligence, product commercialization guidance, comprehensive marketing solutions and educational conferences.
We seek a Managing Editor for www.BONEZONEpub.com. This is a leadership position.
This newly created managing editor position requires a person of high energy who’s passionate about freedom in decision making and task prioritization. We seek a strong-minded, digitally-savvy, versatile editor with experience in planning, reporting, writing and editing magazine-style features and articles in print as well as across digital and social media platforms. Our ideal candidate will possess well-honed editing and rewriting skills, have a knack for engaging readers, and possess a keen knowledge of how to optimally direct themselves and the efforts of others.
We are looking for a long-term relationship – the growth opportunities at ORTHOWORLD are without limit.
- Execute the content strategy as determined by you and the Chief Content Officer
- Develop, write and edit articles, interviews, news and special features as decided by you and/or you and the Chief Content Officer
- Accept, reject, edit and rewrite articles from colleagues and third-party contributors
- Identify, evaluate and approve new third-party contributors
- Engage with readers and customers by phone, by email, by social channels, etc. to continuously grow your knowledge of their needs and challenges
- Upload content to digital platforms
- Collaborate with colleagues for all the reasons that can help us grow (improving upon the value we provide to customers, mentoring colleagues, serving as a sounding board, closing deals, creating deals, creating new products, etc.)
- Represent ORTHOWORLD at industry conferences and accompany sales associates on client visits
- Proven experience as a managing editor or relevant role
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of online platforms like WordPress, LinkedIn, Google Analytics
- A passion for writing, leading and exceeding expectations
- Experience in life sciences, medical device or manufacturing markets is a bonus
Apply for Managing Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly