IBT Media is looking for a commerce editor to develop and implement strategy for its various web properties, including business, health/wellness/ tech and gaming.
Successful candidates will have a passion for discovering and presenting the best products and services across the various verticals we serve through commerce editorial, as well as verifying best e-commerce practices are followed that help optimize copy for conversions.
The Commerce Editor will be tasked with building a strategy, building a team of freelancers, finding deals, services and products , and writing and editing product reviews and guides across a variety of categories.
The commerce editor will be own the success of all aspects of the affiliate /review initiative including planning, content strategy, digital marketing, and building a stable of freelance writers.
Commerce content includes everything from deals and flash sales on must-have products to new and interesting items that just hit the market.
This role requires someone who has a proven track record of developing and driving a differentiated digital commerce business that has resulted in significant and sustained profitable growth.
- Create affiliate relationships with manufactures, networks, and the likes
- Create a global network of freelancers
- Extensively assign, edit, research and write commerce content and product reviews and guides.
- Responsible for duties across market research, editorial, image sourcing, production, and content strategy
- Track posts in affiliate and audience analytics and apply learnings to future content production efforts
- Experiment each day to boost readership and conversion rates
- Strong sense of latest digital commerce trends
- Receives work in the form of short-term assignments that often require the application of independent judgment
IBT Media runs several award winning websites in various verticals, reaching over 30M readers per month.