5 days left
IBT Media is looking for a commerce editor to develop and implement strategy for its various web properties, including business, health/wellness/ tech and gaming.
Successful candidates will have a passion for discovering and presenting the best products and services across the various verticals we serve through commerce editorial, as well as verifying best e-commerce practices are followed that help optimize copy for conversions.
The Commerce Editor will be tasked with building a strategy, building a team of freelancers, finding deals, services and products , and writing and editing product reviews and guides across a variety of categories.
The commerce editor will be own the success of all aspects of the affiliate /review initiative including planning, content strategy, digital marketing, and building a stable of freelance writers.
Commerce content includes everything from deals and flash sales on must-have products to new and interesting items that just hit the market.
This role requires someone who has a proven track record of developing and driving a differentiated digital commerce business that has resulted in significant and sustained profitable growth.
- Create affiliate relationships with manufactures, networks, and the likes
- Create a global network of freelancers
- Extensively assign, edit, research and write commerce content and product reviews and guides.
- Responsible for duties across market research, editorial, image sourcing, production, and content strategy
- Track posts in affiliate and audience analytics and apply learnings to future content production efforts
- Experiment each day to boost readership and conversion rates
- Strong sense of latest digital commerce trends
- Receives work in the form of short-term assignments that often require the application of independent judgment
IBT Media runs several award winning websites in various verticals, reaching over 30M readers per month.
Apply for Commerce Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly