Digital Advertising Manager
- Full Time
We’re looking for a Digital Ads Manager to join one of the best firms in the do-gooder business in our Advertising Practice Area.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in this role:
- Work in advertising tools to implement and optimize digital advertising campaigns across our clients. This includes display/retargeting,video, mobile, SEM, and Facebook advertising.
- Place and monitor media buys – and make adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Evaluate digital advertising performance – produce detailed reports on campaigns.
- Project management: Keep task lists, meetings agendas, and communications calendars across your clients.
- Participate in client strategy and media planning meetings.
- Research new advertising venues and stay abreast of online advertising trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Do your part to help us run smoothly - including carefully tracking all of your client hours as well as pitching in with small office management responsibilities.
Skills and experiences you should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a dedicated digital advertising role, focused on media buying.
- Proficiency in any of the following: programmatic display, paid social, or paid search.
- Worked in all aspects of ad campaign management: campaign setup, ad trafficking, optimizations and reporting and analysis.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data in reporting systems such as Excel.
- Acute attention to detail - you don’t drop the ball.
- Strong ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Ability to prioritize your time to meet deadlines for multiple projects.
- Capability to tackle big projects by breaking them down into smaller pieces.
- Proven track record to successfully pick up new skills on the job.
- Successful experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Thoughtfulness, empathy, and self awareness. You go out of your way to help others and look out for your colleagues.
- Passion for the role that digital campaigning plays in creating change in the world. You are excited by the idea of working across many issues.
- Ability to set goals and drive toward them - never missing deadlines, never dropping balls, and always producing high quality work.
- Recognition that feedback is a part of learning and growth and are committed to both seeking and receiving feedback.
- Preference to work in a team. You are able to do the hard work of seeing things from others’ perspectives.
- Ability to see a problem and propose a solution. You don’t wait for others to notice issues or assume someone else will fix it.
- Experience bringing a lens of inclusivity to all of your interactions with colleagues.
The fine print
This position can be located in any of the following M+R offices:
• 11 Park Place, New York, NY
• 1101 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC
• 262 Washington St, Boston, MA
• 1611 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA
To apply, use the button on this page. No calls please. M+R will only contact candidates to schedule an interview.
M+R is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered. As a firm we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn and work together to change the world. M+R is strengthened by our staff’s diversity, including race and ethnicity, social class, national origin, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, and so much more. We strongly encourage folks from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.