- Full Time
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As an associate editor reporting to the editorial director of social and digital content at WW, you will work closely with a small, collaborative, and (very!) fun team that focuses on engaging with and retaining current members via informative and entertaining content published across multiple social media channels.
- Conceive and compose food, programmatic, fitness, and member-based article ideas to fill SEO gaps, social, and brand needs
- Interview members, coaches, and experts in nutrition, behavior change, and general health
- Revise articles to improve SEO rankings
- Monitor content performance using native tools (Instagram/Facebook Insights, etc.) and external tools like Google Analytics, Social Bakers, Linktree, and Sprinklr to inform strategy
- Work closely with designers to develop charts, infographics, and other article imagery
- Write copy for marketing pages and video as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in new media, journalism, English, or equivalent
- Be an ideas machine who’s obsessed with the internet, #fitstagram, and digital trends
- Have 3-4 years of experience writing about health, food, weight loss, and wellness for an established digital brand (i.e., hundreds of bylines)
- Understand the inner workings of SEO and how to position search-specific content for social audiences
- Show impeccable attention to detail in reporting (fact-checking experience a plus!) and unparalleled organizational skills
- Have a passion for storytelling and disseminating accurate, actionable information
- Have experience collecting, interpreting, and synthesizing qualitative/quantitative content performance analytics to inform content strategy
- Demonstrate an upbeat, can-do attitude
- BONUS: Genuine interest in health and wellness, familiarity with the WW community/program, video experience
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Please submit clips along with your resume for consideration.