- Full Time
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As a video producer/editor reporting to the editorial director of social and digital content at WW, you will work closely with a small, collaborative, and fun team that focuses on engaging with and retaining current members via informative and entertaining content published across multiple social media channels.
- Conceive, produce, and edit videos to run cross-platform on Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube
- Develop original video series
- Transcribe videos for closed captioning and/or write social video copy
- Transform digital content into creative and compelling videos
- Monitor video performance using native reporting tools
- Partner with creative department to carry out joint ventures
- Bachelor’s degree in new media, digital editing, cinematography, broadcast journalism, or animation
- Expertise in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Be obsessed with internet videos and digital storytelling
- Have 3-4 years of experience creating social-first video content pertaining to health, food, weight loss, and/or wellness for a digital publisher
- Experience producing, shooting, and editing food videos
- Be passionate (and competitive!) about collecting, interpreting, and synthesizing qualitative/quantitative video analytics to inform strategy
- Show impeccable attention to detail and unparalleled organizational skills
- Be an ideas machine
- Have an upbeat, can-do attitude; demonstrate openness to constructive feedback
- Have an elevated aesthetic
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
Please submit website and reel along with your resume.