Executive Assistant Content Operations, Peacock, DTC
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminarsArranges and schedules numerous meetings; maintain and update calendar; determines importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings Serves as first-line of defense with the high volume of communications of phone and emailArranges travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itinerariesProcess reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in timely mannerProvides a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staffResponsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drinkCoordinate on-boarding and off-boarding employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.Manages general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc. Manage department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management toolsCreates and edits presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reportsPrioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines and requestsParticipate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updatesManages special projects as designated and assist other department members as necessary and acts as back up for other assistants on team Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects as needed.
The Executive Assistant, Direct to Consumer Content Operations is a full-time position in NBCUniversal's Direct to Consumer team and will provide administrative support to the Chief Content Officer and senior members of the content operations team. The ideal candidate for this position has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars, keeping scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop and manage team building and engagement activities. This position has visibility to the NBCU Executive Leadership team. Poise, articulate and professional communications are required.
• Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items
• Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately
• A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.