VP, Ad Sales, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
A single point of contact for clientsOwn the annual sales target Develop integrated packages and programsRepresent the entire NBCU Portfolio in some key relationships and deals
The Vice President, Ad Sales, Peacock will be responsible for developing sales and go-to-market strategies for NBCUniversal’s new Peacock Streaming Service. This person would represent the NBCUniversal portfolio & Peacock to agencies and clients and would work on building strategic and data driven cross portfolio solutions across linear and digital platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
NegotiationNegotiate complex deals at top management level that affect major aspects of advertising sales division performance; pursue and close challenging and strategic accountsDevelop and execute sales strategy across all platforms to maximize revenueMake deal decisions for assigned brands
LeadershipWork closely with Directors and Sales Planning to drive strategyEvaluate the performance of advertising sales programs against desired outcomesPerform periodic performance reviews to determine employee eligibility for, among other things, merit increases, bonuses and promotional and transfer opportunities
CommunicationInternally serve as Brand Leader and develop tools and messaging to all internal partiesRepresent NBCU in Ad Sales business community and manage relationships with various constituentsCommunicate and collaborate internally with other departments including Pricing & Planning, Marketing, Research, Marketing and Client Solutions.
• 10+ years extensive Sales/Sales management experience
• 5+ years VP level sales management with multi-platform sales experience
• Established network of contacts and relationships within the ad sales business community
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent client relations skills
• Demonstrates strong executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates a proactive approach and takes initiative to be innovative
• Experience in successfully communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be detail-oriented
• Bachelor’s degree with an Advanced degree preferred
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.