5 days left
- Full Time
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for maintaining a cohesive brand voice of a company with a passionate and devoted community of agents all over the country. We are looking for an individual who has keen attention to detail, thrives in a fast-paced environment and must be able to think outside of the box while maintaining brand standards to develop and execute ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions. This role will primarily be working in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop to support digital advertising, site graphics, email campaigns, and print layouts. Basic understanding of HTML is preferred.
- Design project-related materials and presentation tools that meet JSA and industry design standards, and maintain a cutting-edge approach to each project;
- Edit materials for consistency and corporate identity using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office;
- Handle multiple projects in parallel and adjust to fluctuating priorities with ease;
- Develop additional project-related or company-wide design materials, such as posters for conferences, web and email banners, presentation materials, agent marketing materials, and email campaigns;
- Manage timelines and communication about design projects with internal teams in an effective manner, consistent with expectations;
- Deliver strong customer service to agents
- Work well independently and as part of a team, capable of collaborating confidently and cracking tough strategic and design problems;
- Demonstrate excellent understanding, practice, explanation, and execution of current design trends and digital media;
- Translate medical/insurance jargon into engaging and compelling visual designs;
- Develop resonating branded materials;
- Use effective time-management skills and attention to detail to satisfy projects for multiple brands simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design and 3+ years of related experience;
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, organizational, presentation, and project-management skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office;
- Basic understanding of HTML and responsive design
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and solve problems in a deadline-driven, collaborative environment.
Please include a link to your online portfolio.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly