Brand Studio - Operations Director
- Full Time
Brand Studio: Operations Director
Industry Dive Brand Studio is seeking an Operations Director who will work directly with the VP of Brand Studio, as well as a team of project managers to optimize the operational aspects of the department.
A successful candidate will be strategic, eager to identify opportunities, and capable of developing processes designed to elevate the profitability and efficiency of the Brand Studio. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational skills, a strong understanding of the digital media world and an understanding of custom content, with an ability to multi-task, stay focused on project completion, all while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
Innovator Collaborator Communicator Leader
- Evaluate the efficiency of Brand Studio procedures and apply improvements as needed.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall campaign performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Lead recruiting and effectively manage a pool of industry-expert writers and SMEs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve processes and communication.
- Oversee project assignment and team communication and reporting, using internal project management platforms.
- Track revenue forecast to assist in managing projections and revenue communications to all stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement of the Brand Studio processes (content development, project tracking, PM/writer schedules, etc.).
- Develop and advocate best practices in B2B content marketing.
- Identify and target areas in which Brand Studio can improve business operations.
- Track and manage external vendor contracts/invoices, campaign costs, and more.
- Evaluate the efficiency of Brand Studio procedures according and apply improvements as needed.
- Create comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility for the strategy, people, processes, technology and measurement that contribute to improved content lifecycle management.
- Build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships while working to improve overall communications between all departments for most efficient and cost-effective process.
What we need from you:
- 6 - 10 years of working in digital media operations, successfully developing and executing processes
- Prior experience as director or operations manager
- Experience with JIRA is a strong plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and CRM
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Proven success in managing multiple programs concurrently
- Experience with various marketing platforms + tools
- High energy strong team player with a positive attitude
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive was founded in 2012 to provide business leaders with the information they need to move industries forward. Since then, we have become one of the business world's fastest-growing providers of journalism, providing news and exclusive insights to 7+ million decision-makers in 16 different markets. Our team of reporters, editors, designers, and marketers help inform and connect the most competitive industries. Our insights spark innovation, fuel growth and shape agendas in every industry we cover.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" by the Washington Post in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and by the Washington Business Journal in 2015, 2016 and 2017.