Digital Marketing Specialist
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Other MD
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Freelance: Up to $33/HR DOE
Full Time: up to $65,000/YR DOE
Our tech client in Rockville, MD is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team.
This assignment is onsite, 40 hours/wk with potential to convert to full time.
This Digital Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects including market research and data analysis, copywriting, campaign execution, and lead generation.
Digital Marketing Specialist responsibilities include:
- Research and report on changes in the market related to competitive forces, customer demand/preferences, etc.
- Develop marketing copy to persuade potential customers to evaluate our solutions, ensuring they meet our brand guidelines
- Assist in streamlining the execution of campaigns by developing target contact lists, follow-up reports/lists, and other actions required to launch
- Develop and maintain campaign schedule as well as create and manage reports to highlight marketing successes and the status of key metrics
- Following campaigns, you will assist in assigning leads to the appropriate owner to ensure timely follow-up
Digital Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Must have experience with Analytics and/or marketing automation tools; HubSpot preferred
- B2B Marketing experience is preferred
- Adobe CC experience a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.