Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Maiden+John is a full-service digital, social media, and creative marketing agency within BerlinRosen. We specialize in the creation of authentic and effective digital marketing ideas for world-class residential, commercial, and hospitality developments. We firmly believe that with every clever or compelling piece of tailored content, there is an extraordinary opportunity to identify and engage the perfect audience.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Maiden+John is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage our clients social accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. In this role, you will plan, draft, and post content for each channel and liaise with clients and our internal advertising and earned media teams to ensure a consistent voice and messaging across platforms. Additionally, the social media manager oversees community management and growth follower campaigns.
As our Social Media Manager for Maiden+John, you will...
- Work with multiple clients, most with multiple social media accounts Publish all content on behalf of clients, making sure your geo-tags, captions and hashtags are on point. Work with the accounts team to stay up-to-date on all client news, events and content priorities. Leverage the design team to create polished graphics for all channels as needed. Understand social media metrics per platform and be able to monitor and analyze results as well as incorporate learnings into the content strategy. Utilize community management best practices to maintain clients accounts. Have the opportunity to be the voice of some of the most high-profile developments in New York City and across the country. Attend client events, comb the city for content, and leverage all media types.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 3-5+ years of professional experience in developing, activating and monitoring social media campaigns Has intimate knowledge of major social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Has excellent writing skills and strong aesthetic sensibility
- Has impeccable attention to detail and brand standards Demonstrates knowledge of new releases, features, and trends on every social media channel Has a passion for #hashtags #passion #passionforhashtags Has the ability to create and hone a distinct voice and carry it across platforms Is collaborative, enjoys a tight-knit team, and has a sense of humor Bonus: has experience activating social media at events
WORKING AT MAIDEN+JOHN
Maiden+John will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, including...
- A positive and supportive team committed to helping all staff develop and grow A competitive salary based on leading market rates 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA) 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks Mobile phone reimbursement Weekly assortment of fresh and healthy snacks, beverages, and even cold brew coffee on tap Company-sponsored and employee-driven events and activities
Maiden+John is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Maiden+John will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.