- Full Time
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: October 2019
Rate: Up tp $70,000/year
Our consumer brand-focused PR agency client in Washington, DC is looking for a Marketing Manager within their real estate division to join their team. This is a full-time direct hire role.
The ideal Marketing Manager candidate will have a strong background in PR or accounts management and real estate.
Duties of the Marketing Manager:
- Develop strategic roadmaps and annual plans for real estate clients
- Concept and execute results-driven integrated marketing campaigns including managing budgets, timelines, deliverables
- Pitch and update clients on campaigns pitches and execution
- Cultivate and grown client relationships, partnerships and sponsorships
Requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing, accounts, PR role
- Experience working in real estate
- Account Management experience a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.