Position: eCommerce Specialist
Location: North Kansas City
Status: Freelance, On-site, 40 hrs per week
Estimated Duration: October 1 - December 31st
Starts: On or Before October 1st
Rate: Up to $33/hr
Our retail client in North Kansas City has a 40 hour per week onsite freelance opportunity for an eCommerce Specialist starting October 1st.
This role is 40 hrs per week, on-site, in NKC.
The eCommerce Specialist will be working on content strategy and governance, web content creation coordination and web content maintenance.
eCommerce Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage online promotional calendar, new product set-up, image optimization, pricing updates and day to day content maintenance and updates
- Develop and manage content strategy and governance process for the client's eCommerce site
- Partner with brand and creative teams for site asset creation
- Manage content creation process and documentation
eCommerce Specialist Requirements:
- Must be skilled and experienced in Magento or similar
- Minimum of 3 years managing digital content and SKU management
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Ability to manage and execute large projects and meet tight deadlines on short notice
- Strong writing and editing skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.