Customer Success Associate
- Full Time
Foreign Policy (FP) is seeking a resourceful, versatile go-getter to join our data operations team as a customer success associate in Washington DC.
The CSA will act as the primary point of contact for our readers and subscribers, ensuring unimpeded access to our services and overall client satisfaction, responding to inquiries and troubleshooting issues. The CSA will also be the voice of our customers to stakeholders within the organization, helping to drive product development and improvement.
FP’s business team is a talented and dynamic group which thrives on challenges and the opportunity to have an impact each and every day. We are a collaborative team, so candidates need to work well with others and be ready to participate fully in our business operations. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter.
Core responsibilities include:
- Communicate with our subscribers and readers every day to ensure their satisfaction.
- Monitor our paywall platform to ensure subscriber access is optimized
- Manage incoming customer communications and provide outreach to our subscribers and readers
- Identify bugs and work with technology team and external platforms to troubleshoot errors and test fixes
- Collect reader feedback and report on key metrics to find opportunities in our content and product offerings to promote engagement and upsell readers
- Maintain subscriber database to ensure successful fulfillment digital and print content
- Analyze subscriber churn data to assist in developing retention and renewal strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on business or international affairs preferred
- A demonstrated interest in FP’s content and the ability to speak to its value with readers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Action-oriented and proactive
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite products (Gmail, Sheets, Docs)
- Solid data analytics skills