5 days left
- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a team of Performance Consultants in Atlanta, Kansas City, Dallas, Burlington (Vermont). This role can also be 100% remote from any other location in the US.
The Dealer.com Performance Consultant is responsible for client performance and satisfaction by proactively interacting with dealership key decision makers within a book of business to provide consultative strategic digital marketing recommendations and actionable insights that increase client product utilization and effectiveness across Dealer.com/Cox Automotive suite of digital marketing products and services. The Performance Consultant will be responsible for managing accounts via webinar/phone and occasional in-person visits to drive customer engagement and retention.
- Identification, Execution and Consultative Delivery of client Digital Marketing Strategies through monthly performance reviews across a portfolio of website and advertising accounts.
- Effectively manage performance and results of digital marketing channels through strategic optimization for assigned accounts.
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals and objectives and provide consultative strategic digital marketing recommendations in order to achieve improved results.
- Proactively review accounts to identify strategic recommendations, review with clients on a regular basis and navigate proprietary systems to implement changes.
- Configure, troubleshoot and provide quick resolution to a variety of digital marketing (websites/advertising) needs
- Determine needs for additional ‘value resource’ in order to maintain success of client progress/results
- Client and portfolio retention: the Performance Consultant will have a strong focus on retention within their portfolio of clients utilizing a strong understanding of Dealer.com’s suite of products and automotive industry knowledge to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction
- Advise and grow successful product utilization: Advise clients on their digital marketing strategy by leveraging product expertise with the goal of increasing product utilization and total adoption level of products to improve retention.
- Demonstrate “ownership” of account by responding to client requests and issues in a timely and urgent manner
- Utilize standardized methods provided to closely monitor system ‘red flags’ and emergencies with clients and take immediate action
- Work with ‘at risk’ clients and determine action plan to turnaround and retain
- Work with, contribute and manage the action(s) required to turnaround ‘cancelled’ accounts
- Engage and participate in the exchange of ‘best practices’ across entire Performance Management team
- Build and develop strong working relationships with Dealer.com clients and all contacts in the dealerships
- Conduct webinar/phone contacts or limited in-person meetings each work day to meet target engagement goals
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage with every client at least once each month over the phone or in person as necessary to maintain client satisfaction.
- To schedule any limited travel in a way that allows for maximum time with clients and ‘reach’
- Construct and communicate contact summary reports with appropriate documentation
- Travel Expected. Travel will be expected and will be dependent on portfolio assignment.
- 2-3 years of progressive and successful experience in retail automotive management OR successful advertising account management experience.
- If retail automotive management experience then:Demonstrated understanding of dealership operations Proven experience and demonstrated ability to effectively work with all levels within the dealership
- If advertising account management experience then:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of digital marketing strategy for websites and advertising (SEM, display, SEO, Google Ads, Bing, etc.) Google certifications (Ads, Analytics, Video, Mobile, etc)
- Demonstrated written, verbal and phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and outstanding relationship management capabilities
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, proactiveness, relentless and being highly driven.
- Demonstrated knowledge in using SalesForce
- Demonstrated computer knowledge including MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, website strategy and concepts, website analytics tools, and Google AnalyticsSolid analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Able to travel as necessary, anticipated 5 – 20% depending on market. Travel could include overnight stays in markets and travel to team meetings
- Possess the skills and ability to work independently.
- This role can be located “remote”; therefore, a remote Performance Consultant team member must have a home office or location in which remote work can be done.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
** For anyone hired into this role, there is an 8 week mandatory (paid) training held in Burlington, Vermont. All new hires on this team must attend this. Training consists of 9-hour days and 2+hours of homework each night.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.