Associate Editor (Telecommute), MEDQOR Healthcare Trade Magazines
5 days left
- Full Time
Healthcare trade magazine publisher MEDQOR is looking for an associate editor to cover two beats: orthodontics and plastic surgery. You can work from anywhere in the United States and on a flexible schedule. The position is full-time and benefits eligible.
- Reporting and writing original features and news briefs for media brands Orthodontic Products and Plastic Surgery Practice
- Collecting and editing manufacturer-provided press releases and product comparison guides
- Editing and proofing articles written by other staff and freelance writers
- Assisting with webinars and other multimedia projects
- Curating stories from around the web that are relevant to the audience
- Assisting with social media and other tools to increase audience engagement
- Some domestic travel required (~3 company-reimbursed trips/year)
Our Preferred Candidate
- Has strong writing and editing skills; experience writing for online publications appreciated
- Is interested in health and medicine
- Prefers to work autonomously from a home office environment
The starting salary is ~$40,000. There is a monthly home office expenses allowance as well.
To apply, email a copy of your resume and 5 clips to Editorial Director Sree Roy at email@example.com. If you are a finalist, we will also ask for 3 references.
Apply for Associate Editor (Telecommute), MEDQOR Healthcare Trade Magazines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly