7 days left
- Full Time
This is a remote position, therefore the right candidate may be located anywhere in the United States granted they are within reasonable traveling distance from a major airport.
The performance manager is responsible for customer retention by pro-actively interacting with dealerships to assist with maximizing the products Return on Investment (ROI) through effective utilization and use of the software. The Performance Manager will be responsible for managing accounts via telephone and in-person visits to drive customer engagement.
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned (retention)
- Engage in high profile level activity across strategic client groups
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users in the dealerships
- Work with ‘at risk’ clients and determine action plan to turnaround and retain
- Demonstrate “ownership” of account by responding to client requests in a timely and urgent manner
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals and objectives in order to achieve results
- Utilize standardized methods provided to closely monitor system ‘red flags’ and emergencies with clients and take immediate action
- Determine needs for additional ‘value resource’ in order to maintain success of client progress/results
- Work with, contribute and manage the action(s) required to turnaround ‘cancelled’ accounts
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage with every client at least once per month
- Perform WebEx meetings each work day to meet target goals
- Construct and communicate summary reports with appropriate documentation
- Engage and participate in the exchange of ‘best practices’ across entire Performance Management team
- Minimum 3 years’ of recent, progressive, and successful experience in a retail automotive dealership setting
- Retail automotive preferably at the management level
- Advanced knowledge of BDC processes preferred
- Experience desking deals preferred
- Demonstrated advanced written, verbal and phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience and the demonstrated ability to effectively work with all levels within the dealership
- Demonstrated advanced customer service skills and approach
- Proficiency in using SalesForce and/or like Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Demonstrated computer literacy including MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Abilty to travel up to 30% (day and overnight) as business requires
- High school diploma/GED required
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.