Digital Marketing Manager Acquistion
- Full Time
The Digital Acquisition Manager of CB Digital Sales and Marketing’s primary focus is to maximize customer relationship growth and revenue. They will do this by bridging internal and external stakeholders around the holistic online experience for new and existing customers. This person will achieve optimal business results by ensuring efficient coordination of all online marketing efforts, campaigns, and initiatives.
In this role, they will contribute to the overarching digital components specific to brand messaging, product positioning, merchandising, and CoxBusiness.com user experience and web design. This includes the brand, creative, copy, and layout and design.
On a national level, this role will serve as a strategic differentiator against an ever-growing field of business-to-business providers with the focus of driving upward evolution of the Company’s total online sales.
As the day-to-day lead for our digital brand, creative and integrated content strategy, you will:
• build solid relationships with agency partners as well as internal clients
• serve as a primary interface for trimester campaign digital/online initiatives, and as liaison between multiple internal, external partner groups and the digital sales and marketing team
• play an active “hands-on” role in the deployment of strategic plans
To be successful, the ideal candidate will require proven experience in the following:
• Creative, social, content, and search engine optimization - integrated digital marketing planning and placement
• Evaluating a digital brand portfolio to evolve existing documented brand strategies, guidelines, visual identity and architecture
• A deep knowledge of cutting-edge partners specializing in digital media technologies and other enables to fuel online target marketing and sales
• Maintains a leading-edge understanding of website management, user experience, metrics, digital technology, best practices towards making the next generation of digital marketing possible
• Optimization of site experiences across all screens/devices
• Deep experience in running both short- and long-term projects and marketing campaigns across multiple business units.
• Lead agency creative output, across a range of mediums, that presents Cox Business as the solution to solve their business problems and help usher them through the purchase funnel. This could include: analyst reports, case studies, ebooks, checklists, white papers, data sheets, and videos.
We are looking for a digital sales and marketing professional who can be a bridge between internal and external stakeholders while executing and driving shared initiatives via digital campaigns and experiences, focused on acquisition/prospecting of new and existing customers. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Digital Sales and Marketing.
1. Online Demand Generation - manage and support the guiding vision for maximizing customer online demand generation
2. Website Content Strategy - defines the overall CoxBusiness.com content and creative strategy, objectives and deliverables to inspire business website visitor traffic, promote engagement and increase business customer acquisition growth
3. Creative and Merchandising - collaborates with product teams, business units, and creative services to develop on-brand, best-in-class creative and content assets, e.g. landing pages, email campaigns, mobile, display banners and advertisements with the holistic customer journey in mind
4. CoxBusiness.com User Experience - oversee CoxBusiness.com user experience and website design from the marketing pages of the site to the eCommerce purchase funnel with the pure intention to improve revenue and relationship growth
5. Vendor Management - develop, assess and hypothesize the use of digital media and content, holding agency partners accountable with setting relevant sales and service key performance metrics and goals
6. Digital Marketing & Advertising Campaigns - partners with appropriate internal and external parties to help plan, execute and optimize end-to-end campaign management of online marketing and advertising campaigns, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, social media, mobile, email, display, and affiliate and aggregator channels to meet and exceed subscriber and revenue goals
7. Test & Learn - partners in the creation, management and testing of messages across all online business marketing programs and external communication channels
8. Pricing & Offers - manage offers and optimize within online experiences, sales chat and targeted programs to maximize/improve results and MROI
9. Digital Operations - manage the day-to-day online operations relating to online acquisition programs and campaigns, including boundary partner and legal review/approvals
10. Performance Monitoring - create and analyze reports on market and campaign performance to ensure predetermined KPIs are being met (including optimal relationship growth and revenue generation), as well as identify optimization opportunities to improve program effectiveness and ROI
11. Identify Trends & Opportunities - research and analyze consumer behavior information to determine trends and identify opportunities for customer growth
12. Strategic Roadmap & Governance – support the development of a strategic roadmap for how Cox Business can aggressively seek to leverage the content, digital, social and mobile media landscape, as well as provide corporate governance for how the Cox Business brand engages in the digital space
13. Daily Sales Focus - daily review of site experience and revenue reporting to identify declining trends/areas of opportunity, and develop action plans to maximize results
14. Quality Assurance - ensure 100% accuracy of content and adherence to brand and business objectives as well as to regulatory and privacy guidelines
15. Budget Management - track marketing expenses against budget and report variances.
1. BA/BS degree in a related discipline strongly preferred (online, sales, marketing, advertising, etc.)
2. 7+ years of related work experience (online, sales, marketing, etc.); 5+ years of experience if candidate possesses related advanced degree
3. 2+ years of online sales and marketing experience focused on online campaign management and tactic creation, digital marketing, mobile marketing, social media marketing, online video, and other online centric mediums
4. 3+ years of experience coordinating/managing agency relationships
5. Strong sales stimulation and campaign management skills
6. Experience and thorough understanding of online marketing tactics and creative development across all device types (handheld mobile devices, tablets, desktop/laptop, etc.)
7. Experience with website user design and user experience flows
8. Experience with DMPs (data management platforms) to strategize campaigns and optimize media targeting and placement
9. Experience and thorough understanding of digital KPIs and success measurements (dot com metrics, paid search, digital display, remarketing, video pre-roll/broadband tv, paid social media)
10. Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance
11. Track record of driving increased results performance
12. Excellent communication and people skills required
13. Cable/telecommunications experience
14. Business-to-business marketing and sales experience
15. Willingness and ability to learn SQL, Tableau, Alteryx and other technical tools
16. Awareness and understanding of digital marketing and mobile apps, CRM and marketing automation, Content Management Systems, as well as web analytical tools, e.g. Salesforce.com, Pardot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Unica, Eloqua, etc.
17. Ability to recommend additional tools and associated software
18. Highly analytical and results-driven.
19. A “roll-up the sleeves” mentality with a “get it done” attitude.
20. Well-developed, problem-solving, team-building and influencing skills, with the confidence to lead teams and influence executive leaders with conviction.
21. Externally aware of the changing digital landscape and can function in a highly competitive market
22. Judgment, diplomacy, polish and integrity to be a trusted advisor and team player among peers and top management
23. Highest degree of professional and personal integrity
24. Proficiency in handling complex matters on a large scale
25. Excellent oral and presentation-based skills
26. Ability to collaborate successfully with diverse constituencies and cultures
27. Has the passion, stature and gravitas to be a company and industry thought leader
28. Outstanding project management and organizational skills
29. Excellent leadership and motivation skills
30. Knowledge of marketing and media mix measurement, e.g. ad serving platforms and digital marketing metrics, website analytics software (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), expertise in the digital marketing ecosystem, ABM and awareness of syndicated media research and systems.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.