Ad Experience Analyst, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Ad Experience Analyst is responsible for reviewing and confirming the successful trafficking and launch of campaigns across Peacock. This will also encompass all aspects of implementation and coordination with the trafficking team, sales, account managers, external clients, and vendors to ensure best in class ad experience. This role will be accountable for premium sponsorships launching successfully as well as the continued adjustments made throughout the lifetime a campaign. This role will also be involved in monitoring all platforms and devices to ensure ads are being delivered as intended.
• Provide quality assurance (QA) on all Peacock campaign launch/modifications and critical troubleshooting on major campaign launches
• Assist in identifying areas of weakness across the operations team and help in preparing and training the Ad Operations Campaign Specialists on changes to process and reoccurring issues
• Provides technical support and troubleshooting in a timely and professional manner to internal and external customers across all performance related ad platforms and systems
• Work with external ad vendors to review and test tags for varying rich media creative types and executions
• Responsible for refining and managing Peacock’s QA process to ensure the delivery of high-quality, error-free deliverables. This includes recording metrics across the team, tracking missing creatives for Sales, Inventory and Operations, as well as maintaining a fluid schedule of roadblocks and sponsorships across the network
• Responsible for monitoring all sites and devices to ensure ads are being delivered as intended.
• Assist with pulling and analyzing reporting to uncover potential errors/issues before they become revenue impacting. (i.e. error logs in FreeWheel)
• Some on call support is required for after-hours ad-related emergencies
• Video ad-serving expertise using FreeWheel.
• Minimum of two years experience in a Digital ad operations or trafficking role
• Expert on trouble shooting ad related issues
• Strong knowledge of the OTT ecosystem
• Innovative thinker with acute awareness of managing competing initiatives
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to set and self-manage goals, deadlines and multiple assignments concurrently in a project based environment
• Familiarity with emerging video and mobile product landscape
• Ability to train and present to Ops and Sales organization
• Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.