Sr Manager, Performance Marketing, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer (CA)
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute performance marketing campaigns to drive Peacock subscriber growth and engagement across direct to consumer digital marketing channels including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, and Programmatic. Serve as the main point of contact for the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend and CPAs across channels and initiatives to ensure Peacock acquisition and engagement marketing goals are met, and then summarize results for a broader audienceReview test insights and make recommendations for future testing/optimization, testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative.Perform post-campaign analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive and improve strategyAdvocate for data-driven decision making leveraging multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resourcesIdentify opportunities to use first and third party data to inform decisions, and partner with Insights and Data teams to identify key cohortsAnalyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers as determined by lifetime valueWork across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app. In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative. We are looking for a data-driven Sr Manager, Performance Marketing to help grow and engage our subscriber base through a variety of direct-response platforms and channels. You’ll be charged with developing a clear, coherent strategy to find qualified, efficient users at scale in conjunction with the broader Growth Marketing team. Responsibilities
• 5+ years digital direct-response marketing experience required
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media across platforms for a direct to consumer brand. Subscription experience preferred.
• Entertainment, advertising or e-commerce industry experience with demonstrated ability to develop and drive strategic marketing plans for large, complex organizations.
• Experience working with and managing relationships with an outside agency strongly preferred
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.