Senior Digital Producer / Project Manager
- Full Time
Do you enjoy juggling a wide variety of website development tasks while working collaboratively with teams ranging from product managers to creatives to developers?
Our Senior Digital Producer/Project Managers are amazing people who drive interactive e-commerce projects from conception and design to development and implementation. They communicate effectively to plan and prioritize deliverables and resources. Senior project managers consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes — organization and attention to detail are essential. More than anything, our Senior PMs love working in a fast paced environment, interacting with clients, and driving results.
Sound like you? Read on!
What you’ll do
- Be client facing and enjoy managing client relationships
- Build and lead ecommerce website projects of medium-high complexity
- React positively to changing demands and deadlines
- Participate in client meetings, take notes, and create follow up tasks, as needed
- Communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and by writing weekly project reports
- Ensure alignment and support of the ‘big picture’ for the customer & multiple channels.
- Juggle multiple priorities with your superior organization and time management skills
What you’ve done:
- Managed ecommerce platform technology website builds, including scope and requirement definition
- Worked in a client facing role, ideally at an agency, where you successfully translated client objectives into project goals for the dev team
- Managed schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
- Actively monitored project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identified needs that clients didn’t recognize and ensured approaches and solutions were linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
What you bring:
- Ability to communicate fearlessly
- 3+ years related experience in a digital marketing or integrated agency.
- 2+ years leading development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third-party applications and platforms, and social media (e-commerce site builds experience is strongly preferred)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An ability to enjoy and easily work with everyone from clients to product managers to tech developers to creatives to QA folks
- A familiarity with planio, MS Office, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
Thrilled to have you on the team, and excited to nurture and grow your skills. We all love what we do at thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious. We like to solve problems. We enjoy a good BBQ (veggie burgers too, y’all). We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.
A little bit more about what you’ll get working with us:
- great pay and benefits, including full medical, dental and vision, as well as 401k with match
- generous PTO
- fun employee events, including monthly game nights, outdoor BBQs and more
- professional development and training opportunities
- an awesome work set up, wit `h helpful co-workers, lots of snacks, daily breakfast and the occasional friendly pup
We are an agency of makers with deep expertise in solving creative, production, and technology challenges. Our focus is on making better work, to help brands work better. We partner directly with clients to think big, build from scratch, and design for reality. From branding & design to ecommerce builds or anything in between, thelab mixes inspiration and hard work to produce results that mean business.