New Jersey Bride Social Media Specialist
- Full Time
- Maintain New Jersey Bride’s social media presence (minimum 5-7 posts per weekday) across relevant platforms (Facebook, private Facebook group, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google-Plus and others yet unknown).
- Contribute to social media marketing strategy for NJB and implementation of agreed-upon initiatives.
- Work with web department to analyze social media stats to assure effective application of social strategy.
- Help publicize and facilitate NJB contests, promotions, special events, native advertising, special advertiser mentions, etc., working with promotions manager and advertising department on these campaigns.
- Write at least three original blog posts per week on topics approved by editor.
- Edit and maintain Real Weddings blog. Obtain images and contact brides as necessary. Add three weddings to the site per week.
- Maintain Events calendar. Add/approve events supplied from outside vendors or internally. (ongoing)
- Maintain Vendor Directory, approving listings. (ongoing)
- Upload all new content (edit and images) from magazine to website over multiple months following publication (2x year)
- Work with webmaster in resolving any website problems.
- Attend bridal shows and/or special events as assigned by editor
- Take on additional responsibilities as new opportunities arise
- Write articles for New Jersey Bride as needed
- Coordinate New Jersey Bride initiatives