Mid Level Project Manager - E-Commerce
- Full Time
We are a creative production agency, which consists of developers, designers, writers, animators, inventors, technologists, producers, retouchers, artists, photographers, musicians, and new-media strategists working collaboratively on projects as varied as we are. We solve creative problems as a multi-disciplinary collective, and our unified goal is to make work for which both we and our clients can be fiercely proud. We rely on discipline, experimentation, perspective, and a good attitude as the key ingredients to a great creative product.
thelab is looking for a Mid Level Project Manager - E-Commerce to work within thelab’s production team. This individual will lead creative and production of online media and e-marketing jobs, including banners, emails, and landing pages.
The Mid Level Project Manager - E-Commerce will be in charge of many of our client relationships and is expected to maintain and grow those relationships by understanding their business, identifying their needs, and understanding thelab’s role in filling those needs.
Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills are at the core of what the Mid Level Project Manager - E-Commerce does.
Who you are:
- Project Manager/Producer with at least three (3) years experience producing successful online media campaigns from inception to completion
- Able to define, plan, schedule and manage creative, production, and strategic projects
- Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication and creative thinking and problem solving
- Thorough understanding of media buys and advertising specifications
- Knowledge of various ad networks and ESPs
- Knowledgeable of UX/IA and design/development best practices
- Adept at writing extremely detailed and clear project documentation
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
- Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
- Organized with astute attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent at managing small and medium-sized cross-functional teams
- Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec and within budget
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
- Experience producing videos, websites or mobile apps a plus
Thrilled to have you on the team, and excited to nurture and grow your skills. We all love what we do at thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious. We like to solve problems. We enjoy a good BBQ (veggie burgers too, y’all). We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.
A little bit more about what you’ll get working with us:
- great pay and benefits, including full medical, dental and vision, as well as 401k with match
- generous PTO
- fun employee events, including monthly game nights, outdoor BBQs and more
- professional development and training opportunities
- an awesome work set up, wit `h helpful co-workers, lots of snacks, daily breakfast and the occasional friendly pup