Senior Program Manager
- Full Time
- Participate in program planning efforts spanning multiple solution groups
- Lead programs throughout the program lifecycle
- Ensure programs are completed in accordance with scope, budget, risk mitigation, dependencies, and time constraints to achieve the stated outcomes
- Coordinate efforts requiring multiple work streams to accomplish stated outcomes
- Assist leadership in change management efforts
- Partner with various teams to support the development of program management processes, tools and best practices
- Ensure alignment on program requirements, priorities, and deadlines
- Provide status updates and facilitate program meetings and cross-functional awareness updates
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 8+ years of applicable experience
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and related principles and best practices.
- Project management certification.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large, complex enterprise programs and projects to successful execution
- Proven experience in strategic and portfolio planning
- Experience in automotive industry a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong business acumen. Able to appropriately evaluate both qualitative and quantitative information to arrive at the right decision.
- Expertise at anticipating and solving complex problems.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience leading technology centered solutions delivery.
- Must be able to quickly acquire technical knowledge from documentation and on the job training.
- Less than 10% travel
Making, Autonomy, Budgeting Authority & Supervisory Responsibility
- Scope of impact of decisions: Multiple departments, across the organization
- Result of decisions: Influence program/project success, relationships, expenses, and organizations ability to meet objectives
- Problem Solving: Solutions require creativity, critical thinking, and collaboration, with assessment of potential impacts
- Knowledge Level: In-depth
- Level of Autonomy: Works under consultative direction toward long range objectives; determines and pursues course to achieve results
- Budget Responsibility: Tracks or monitors budgets
- Management: 2)" datavalue="Has formal supervisory responsibility for a team (>2)">Leads/mentors/orients and trains others, but has no formal supervisory responsibility
Internal and external contacts (Positions, not specific names):
- Internal : Vice President/GM and all levels of F&I management team
- External: Dealerships, Lenders
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.