Sr. Programmatic Buyer
- Full Time
Altice USA — one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States — has just launched a4, the company’s advanced advertising and data business, which delivers audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national advertisers and MVPD partners.
We are looking to find someone special to join our organization that is an Internet and mobile advertising expert. This person must be able to provide our clients with exceptional service by creating and optimizing online ad campaigns that are effective. The role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver flawless programmatic media buys.
You must be a creative and energetic individual with a socially conscious, entrepreneurial mindset. The perfect candidate would have experience designing & optimizing online campaigns for display, video, social media and mobile advertising. Seeking an experienced professional with proven track record in buying online advertising via demand side platforms. Proficiency in online advertising metrics is a must. Fluency in creating Social Media campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn is also a plus.
Your current position might find you working as an e-campaign manager for a politician, large retailer, non-profit, or more.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage campaign pacing while recommending opportunities for optimization
- Regularly review results of campaigns across revenue, performance, and pacing
- Analyze performance to understand value provided by DSPs and other vendors
- Support training team members on campaign setup, optimizations, tactics and use of search tools, third party data and the development of writing and presentation skills
- Support real time bidding (RTB) optimization and strategy through ad-exchange media buying
- Purchase search, display, social media, and mobile advertising using various demand side platforms.
- Understand conversion tracking and how to optimize a campaign by analyzing that data exhaust to improve performance.
- Work with our data analytics team to create client reports that summarize their ad campaigns and the metrics around performance.
This role is based in Long Island City
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent required
- 1-3 years’ experience in online Programmatic advertising – either at a major publisher, ad network, ad agency or in house digital media leader doing hands on keyboarding
- A proven ability to use search, display, mobile and video advertising to drive website traffic, fundraise and build lists.
- Web savvy & knowledgeable about multiple DSP platforms
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.