Manager, Ad Segmentation & Optimization, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Lead and foster a team of Ad and Campaign optimization professionalsDefine technical integration between our internal data platform, DMP & FreewheelPartner closely with Revenue leadership to design and analyze experiments that drive Ad experience decisionsCreate logic and algorithm to place OTT customers into specific ad load buckets Provide Ad Marketing Personalization and Retargeting support Proactively perform data exploration on user behavior, creating segmentation analysis for further testing opportunitiesPresent analytics findings to all levels of the company ensuring transparency and partnership.
The Manager of Ad Optimization & Segmentation will be responsible for driving Personalized Ad Loads and Creative for AVOD viewers. In this role, the manager will leverage our custom video tracking, combined with first and third-party data within our Analytics DMP to support deliver of a personalized ad experience. In this leadership role, this execute will have to coordinate between product, analytics and ad ops to deliver an iterative and robust ad optimization. This leader will also provide continued support of our programmatic ads business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• 3+ years of applied experience in a media entertainment/technical role with a strong focus on analytics, product, project management, & user behavior
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative disciple or significant relevant work experience
• Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
• Experience in analyzing data within web/product analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Experience in audience profiling and segmentation within customer data platforms (CDP) and/or data management platforms (DMP)
• Experience managing an analytics or optimization team
• A great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
• Combination of technical skill sets and business savvy to interface with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive your own projects
• A passion for TV and movies and defining the future of entertainment.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.