Manager, Ad Segmentation & Optimization, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Lead and foster a team of Ad and Campaign optimization professionalsDefine technical integration between our internal data platform, DMP & FreewheelPartner closely with Revenue leadership to design and analyze experiments that drive Ad experience decisionsCreate logic and algorithm to place OTT customers into specific ad load buckets Provide Ad Marketing Personalization and Retargeting support Proactively perform data exploration on user behavior, creating segmentation analysis for further testing opportunitiesPresent analytics findings to all levels of the company ensuring transparency and partnership.
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop culture. We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture gurus who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Recreation trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
The Manager of Ad Optimization & Segmentation will be responsible for driving Personalized Ad Loads and Creative for AVOD viewers. In this role, the manager will leverage our custom video tracking, combined with first and third-party data within our Analytics DMP to support deliver of a personalized ad experience. In this leadership role, this execute will have to coordinate between product, analytics and ad ops to deliver an iterative and robust ad optimization. This leader will also provide continued support of our programmatic ads business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• 3+ years of applied experience in a media entertainment/technical role with a strong focus on analytics, product, project management, & user behavior
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative disciple or significant relevant work experience
• Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
• Experience in analyzing data within web/product analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Experience in audience profiling and segmentation within customer data platforms (CDP) and/or data management platforms (DMP)
• Experience managing an analytics or optimization team
• A great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
• Combination of technical skill sets and business savvy to interface with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive your own projects
• A passion for TV and movies and defining the future of entertainment.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.