Analyst, Ad Segmentation & Optimization, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Support a team of Ad and Campaign optimization professionalsHelp to execute technical integration between our internal data platform, DMP & FreewheelPartner closely with Revenue teams to design and analyze experiments that drive Ad experience decisionsProvide Ad Marketing Personalization and Retargeting support Proactively perform data exploration on user behavior, creating segmentation analysis for further testing opportunitiesPresent analytics findings to team leadership
The Sr. Analyst of Ad Optimization & Segmentation will be responsible for driving Personalized Ad Loads and Creative for AVOD viewers. In this role, the Sr. Director will leverage our custom video tracking, combined with first and third-party data within our Analytics DMP to support deliver of a personalized ad experience. In this leadership role, this execute will have to coordinate between product, analytics and ad ops to deliver an iterative and robust ad optimization. This leader will also provide continued support of our programmatic ads business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative disciple or significant relevant work experience
• 2+ years of applied experience in a media entertainment/technical role with a strong focus on analytics, product, project management, & user behavior
• Proficiency of at least one programming language for data analysis (i.e. Python, R) and a relational database management system (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
• Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
• Experience in analyzing data within web/product analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Experience in audience profiling and segmentation within customer data platforms (CDP) and/or data management platforms (DMP)
• A great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
• Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive your own projects
• A passion for TV and movies and defining the future of entertainment.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.