Social Designer, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Direct the work of other creatives to shape and promote KPI-slaying social assetsCollaborate with Brand, Originals and Library Content art directors, creative directors, producers and animators to develop best-in-class entertainment social media video.
The Peacock marketing team is looking to build a best-in-class social team for its new streaming platform. Reporting to the VP Social and Content Marketing and part of the Brand Marketing group, the Social Designer will be a creative lead on the owned social team driving the launch and growth of owned social for the new streaming service.
• 5+ years experience developing creative assets for multichannel social at a large brand or at an agency
• Deep knowledge and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – master of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Experience in mobile-first design and animation across digital and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter).
• Strong conceptual and aesthetic skills (color, illustration, typography, logo design, layout); retouching photography as needed, knowledge of social media/digital delivery.
• Being endlessly creative: passionate about ideating and creating engaging social ideas and gorgeous video/photo concepts.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.